Friday, May 2, 2008

My new roommate

Out of a sudden today, i had a new roommate. Apparently, mum has agreed to let this boy whose parents had gone overseas to look after him for a long period of 2 weeks. Initially i was like WTF? cuz mum didnt gave me prior notice before letting a stranger to share the same bed with me. It seems this boy is one of my sister's classmate, quite a decent boy from the outlook of his. Funny thing about this boy is that he speaks without deep considering on what he really wants to convey. Therefore, i rarely understand what he tried to tell me and i just ignore his message unheartedly. Sleeping is another issue to me ><. This boy bothers me with number of times of his sleep talking.

Mum had told me a little of his background that seems really hilarious! This boy's papa and mama couldn't refrained him from playing computer games at home and therefore decided to dump their precious boy here with me to self- discipline himself while they were on their vacation overseas. WTH? LOL!!! I bet this boy is gonna become worse here especially when he's with me. In fact another reason mum made this boy my roommate is to control me from going to bed too late when i was actually burning midnight oil to prepare for my final paper while slacking a bit into online and gaming. The same excuse i gave mum for nagging me, "Maa, you saw me playing games oni but you didnt see me studying nia, i really worked hard u know?" In fact, i really worked hard in downloading movies i've missed and some hardcore gaming.

Aihz, mum has gave me this responsibility and i'll better delegate it well. From now on, i'll sleep a possible of 2-3 hrs earlier than before, no gaming in front of him, study in front of him that'll hopefully make him follow and advice him to make him speak appropriately. Am i being a great brother? haha i really doubt so!

0 kissed me: