Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello! Sem Break

Finals were finally over and semester break has finally commenced!!! Beginning of my 1st week of sem break was awesomely great! However, tired in a way i didn't get a single day to rest! Had lots of fun with splashing water and winding roads illuminated with candles marking my 20th birthday!!! So yeah, this was my schedule for the week!

Right after my final paper on the 6th of May,
7-10th of May -->P.Perhentian 3 days 2 nights trip
11th of May -->Attended Elken's beauty carnival. What the heck?
12th of May -->My 20th birthday
13-15th of May -->Cameron 3 days 2 nights trip

Siao!

P. Perhentian 3 days 2 nights trip

I was quite dissapointed initially when few of my classmates had rejected last minute to participate in this trip organized by Utar Traveller's Den. However, i hadn't missed out any fun without few of their existence. I should say this trip is a memorable one for me. Let the pics do the talking.



Gua tempurung, Cameron & Sg Klah Hot Spring trip

This trip was quite a spectacular one for me. It was my 1st time driving to Cameron Highlands. My driving skills were finally put to the test by conquering narrow and winding uphill and downhill roads. Apart from that, i have my buddies from foundation studies to join me in this trip that spiced up the fun even more. This was a real exhausting trip especially to the drivers wei hang and me but not forgetting we had an abundance of laughter and joy throughout our trip!

Here's something that laughed our lungs out that day. We played the 'spot the killer" game. Each round there will be only one killer, one healer and one policeman while the rest will be civilians depending on players per round. Whoever spotted the killer is the winner and will be rewarded a chance to declare a penalty to the killer. On the other hand, if the killer kills half the civilians including the healer and policeman, he/she is the winner and gets a chance to declare a penalty to whoever he/she desires. Here's a footage of my buddies getting their punishments. This is so hilarious!


The rock chant

Our punishment

I love cameron highlands!! @ 1am

This is to remind C1 of her habit

Wei hang crawling

0 kissed me: