Saturday, May 17, 2008

My 20th birthday

Korean BBQ treat from my buddies

FINALLY i made it to age 20 on the 12th of May 2008. 20 years of my existence in this world has been a real blessing from god and also from my dearest family and friends. Duh, why am i saying as if i'm lucky still alive? I have to admit that in my 20 years of life i've grown a lot not without guidance and advices from my parents, the love and courage they've given to me perpetually, my dearest siblings who always stand by my side giving me a sense of comfort all this while and my buddies that respected me, cheer for me, cry with me and laugh with me to mould the person i am now today. I'd like to sincerely thank ya'll for trusting me and giving me hope to confidently face different situations and challenges i encountered from my birth to this contemporary moment. I love you all!!!

Courtesy from my buddies...



Friends Forever ...

p.s : I'd like to express my deepest heartfelt condolences to those victims perished in the devastating earthquake that ravaged Sichuan Province, China the same day of my birthday. I earnestly pray for those survivors trapped be rescued immediately despite they were runnning out of time. May those perished rest in peace and those wounded physically and emotionally be recovered soon. Peace.

0 kissed me: