Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday Isa!!!


Lovely?

All these years, i've been through a lot and one thing i'm most particular in is friendship. I've got humongous amount of friends and at the same time interacted with them a lot. Ironically, i couldn't be my true self where most of the time i behave in accordance to the people around me. Sad to say, people might be disgusted by the change of behavior in me which i've care less.

However, i'm fortunate to tell that i have a bunch of friends whom i really treasure a lot that always made my day whenever i approach them. Even though chances of us meeting each other are limited but no matter how hectic my life is having to make a fuss over many things, a hang out with them once in a while is best to find myself a peaceful mind and a great settement against many things. Why so? It's simply because they are the ones who knows me better than i know myself, cheer me up when i needed it the most, make me laugh no matter what they say or do, believe in me and will always stick by my side. In other words, i'm confident to say that they're my true friends.

Today, i'll like to make this a tribute to my true friend named Isabella whom i knew since high shcool. Thanks for your existence in my life, the memories we'd shared together and the crazy things we've done. Happy 20th birthday to you!!! You're older and a wiser person now haha!!! May god bless you with good health and wish you all the best!!!

p.s: Yunnz, dun fly wor...haha!!! Ahem! Btw, shall i make this your present?


1 kissed me:

isabella yunz said...

wow wow....
can can...but..de food..i also want ler..mauhaha..happy happy ^^
*** is 2nd aniversary of age 18 oni marr!
give u big kiss..
MUAACCCKKKSSSSS