Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friend or foe?


It's funny how a friend can be wonderful today and the next day being devilish
It's funny how a friend can just leave you when you're down and anguished
It's funny how a friend never keep secrets but rather betray each other
It's funny how a friend become so jealous when you surpass them a little
It's funny how friends befriend each other by judging the outlook of a person
It's funny how friends that you're cool with never turn out as a true companion
It's funny how friends that took advantage on their peers have no sign of guilt
It's funny how 'friends forever' never seems to really last
It's funny how crazy and ironic friendship turns out to be
BUT the funniest part of all, is that none of this sounds funny to me



p.s I've lots of confusion about the friends around me. Are they the ones i had to contemplate? Perhaps i'm too emotional. How well do you define friendship?

1 kissed me:

Anonymous said...

i am glad to know you...i am happy to have u as my friend...i will try to be a good friend...haha..
thanks for being my friend...