Sunday, March 23, 2008

You name it...

Been way way way too many mid term tests, lab reports and assignments for the past few weeks which refrained me from blogging. Moreover, part of my housemates including me myself wasn't permitted by the other part of my housemates to share the internet service which has been finally provided. I guess there were some circumstances of human behavior which do not allow all of my housemates to compromise with each other. Weird humans....i can't do anything about that though.

Well, the past 2 weeks were horrendous i supposed. My daily routine has turned upside down whereby i ate and slept randomly while allocating time to do my revision for the coming mid term tests and some enticing moments of playing LAN games with my housemates and watching movies. In spite of my unsufficient sleeping hours, i went to Uni everyday being zombified and moody =.= . (To my Uni mates, sorry for behaving so 'not me' and please do not misintepret my feelings and it's certainly not because of her k? LOL!!!)

my messy territory.

Mid term tests were shockingly hard especially Engineering Maths 2. I think it's a miracle for me to pass. Imagine how bad i did on that paper ><''. I'm not sure about the others, but i found Engineering Maths 2 really hard to grasp. I pledged to work hard for that subject to at least get a grade 'C' in my finals. Hopefully that subject wouldn't be forwarded to my second year haha!!! God Bless Me...!!!

Besides studying and studying for our tests and rushing and rushing our reports, my group mates still managed to spend some quality time together. It was Yang Yang's birthday a.k.a our course representative and further known as our 'Dai Lou'. Happy 20th birthday to you dude!!! Best wishes to you!!!

!!! THE MAIN EVENT !!!

Yang^2

getting insane.

3/4 of MEG2

Recently, i've been really mad about some people. I've been constantly hearing insults from somebody being disrespectful to me and to one of my friend. To you know who you are, a joke once in a while is fine for me. BUT, a joke like that being repeatedly bombarded right in front of my face isn't something i can contemplate no more. Whatever you wanna say if i'm sensitive of what, remember i have my limits too, any further extend to it will be discourteous to you and i don't hope to use necessary actions to shut you down. I warned you!!!

1 kissed me:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Hmm seems like everyone is so busy @@