Sunday, March 2, 2008

Basketball, My Beloved!

So yeah, finally it's today. It's Utar sports club 3 on 3 challenge. I suppose this was the time to debut myself after almost a year of miserable life in UTAR. Having the thought that i'm all set for today's challenge, i supposed it wasn't hard getting to the semi finals. Ironically, things turn out quite unexpected. I woke up today finding myself in a sleepy mode, tired entirely. Anyhow, i still had to face my challengers. So yeh, i had 2 games with two different teams and was defeated just like that. I'm dissapointed not because we lost the game, but it's because i haven't gave my best shot. I'm like being zombified during the game. Lazy to run and to rebound. Mistakes of me were fairly obvious and that really makes me feel sucky.

Somehow, i'm glad Utar had finally organize such activity which is quite odd to happen. Best part is, Utar is soon to have a basketball team which is a dream come true after much anticipation. I ought to show what i'm capable of in my next appearance to possibly earn myself a place but first thing first i had to put more effort on my fitness to ensure a sensational form. May god bless me and hopefully things changes for me so i wouldn't have to live a miserable life in Utar ever again.

However i think a nap shall be my main priority at the moment. I'm terribly tired now after this morning's game but still making an effort to blog. Thank you bloggie for letting myself out :) Muackkkz!!!

3 kissed me:

Anonymous said...

u too fat la,so cant run lo...hahaha

Wey Yew said...

=.= how straight forward of you...

Anonymous said...

friend ma..dun care lo. hahaha