Saturday, January 12, 2008

OMG!!!WTF!?!?!

It was a dreary noon today and the glare of sunlight is bloody hot. I was having minor stomach aches this morning until the class ended at 11 30am where i have to rush back to my student house to settle my 'big business' when the pain goes excruciating. It was a huge relieve after the 'big business' was done. I wouldn't have to suffer so much like just now if it wasn't for the nasi lemak i had yesterday night. In fact, i had additional sambal for my plate of mouth-watering nasi lemak, and perhaps thats what caused me so much pain this morning. After having to pack my stuff, i followed my roommate's car back to Puchong as he happens to stay nearby my residence.

On our journey back, we happened to witness a tragical car accident that took place right in front of our eyes. Apparently, we were travelling on the this highway right before the turning to Ampang road 50 metres in front of us. I was quietly sitting at the backseat while looking at the outside scenery. I happened to see a bunch of Malay boys cycling along the highway as well, of course at the bypass of the highway.

Out of a sudden, one of the malay boys manoeuvred out of the bypass to the path where cars were supposed to be speeding to get into the road leading to Ampang. At that moment, i was thinking calmly to myself that the act of that Malay boy was foolish and suicidal when suddenly thick white smokes appeared and loud screeching tyres awakened my senses while looking helplessly at this white proton saga skidding behind this malay boy.

The next moment was so horrible! I told to myself 'Oh god! this aint happening'! while chanting 'Amitofo' several times. That white proton saga allegedly smashed on the cyclist throwing him few metres away at the direction of the huge momentum. My roommate and i were stunt for a while after our car passed that dreadful scene. I quickly looked back to see if the boy was ok and at my astonishment that boy stood up like he was made of iron while hopping as he tries to walk. I had a huge relieve again knowing that the malay boy was still alive!

AGAIN!!! another accident occured 500 metres away from that horrible scene just now. It was an accident involving 5 cars that were all sandwiched and creamed big time! I could see the hissing coolant escaping from the smashed radiator of the sandwiched cars and smashed window glasses all over the road. One of the cars somehow got on to the barrier dividing the opposite highways. That was kinda hilarious with the driver still trapped inside. In some way, that driver caught everyone's attention on that busy road. He could be thinking how on earth did he got up there lolx. I presume no lives were taken at that accident scene.

I got home slightly 15 minutes later and had a nice nap of course after having a quicky bath.

I guess that's the reason why i preffered to not drive to Uni after witnessing two car accidents today. I still remember during my few weeks of driving to school alone, i've witnessed several hideous car accidents along that highway i'm travelling today. One of them that frightenes me most is the body of a motorist being dragged on the road with blood stains all over after an instant hit by a lorry if i'm not mistaken. For your information, it was a brutal accident that occured just right in front of the tasik selatan lrt station. Whenever i travel passed that road i felt so uneasy for that prior incident.

Therefore, guys and girls please have 100% concentration on the road while driving and do not attempt to cut lanes or the consequences will be tragical sometimes beyond your imagination.

0 kissed me: