Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hard Long Week

Sien Look.

Sad to say, i only have time to blog during my weekends mainly is because my student house at setapak doesn't have internet connection. As promised by Tmnet, the applied telephone line is supposed to be fixed by last week but it has been 2 weeks now and still there is noyone servicing us. I had to bear with it then, perhaps next week ? the week after ? Please Tmnet, be efficient a bit lah, you're the leading company to provide internet service in Malaysia leh, make us proud a bit lah!

Last week was really a hard week to get over with. I had subjects like Engineering Maths II, Dynamics, Solid Mechanics and Manufacturing Technology this semester and they are freaking hard to be understandable. I began to get tensed up as i couldn't follow part of the lectures plus i've been infected by an epidemic called lazyness. Many days of worrying but not studying is the potential reason for what makes my life so hard last week.

Snapping each other's boobs during boredom. Btw thats my roommate.

Muahaha Gothca! Snapping him half naked during boredom.

Even though it's just 4 subs for this semester(unlike last semester i had 7 subs), i had to attend classes for 6 days!!!HOLY SHIT!!! I've only got limited time back to my house at puchong and limited time to hang out with my friends. That's a harsh thing yo! I began to homesick now. (sob sob).

During my free time last week, i still managed to visit my ji mui's house at Tar villa and gone overnight. Of course, it wasn't me alone. Veron and Kok Chee came along too. We had a costly dinner together at Jaya Jusco and spent time walking around the mall.

As we got home, we'd realized that we left the housekey at the restaurant at Jusco. Specifically i'm the one to be blamed. For some unknowing reason, Siew Yen actually handed me the keys and asked me to held responsible for it. Well, for some unidentified reason again i actually left the keys right on top of the table where none of us found out about it. For one moment when i got back to their apartment, i felt incredulous for what i've done and ??? for why siew yen asked me to keep the keys when they can keep it themselves. OF COURSE, the key owner choo wan was stressing and scolding me for not keeping the keys. I told her to be optimistic, the keys wouldn't just gone missing as i'm sure i last saw the keys was when we dine at that particular restaurant. OF COURSE, i'm again being yelled by her when i ask her to find a solution rather than stressing so much over a lost item. Luckily she made a move by calling her friend who happened to pass by that restaurant and finally got back their keys. We spent a night together in one stuffy room watching movie and slept at 3 am i guess.

The next day i had to got up at early at 10 am for what? Class? Noooo..it's holiday for me every wednesday and it's also Sports Day for us ME and MH students. This activity was actually pioneered and organized by the course rep himself and me as we got into a conversation of spending our time wisely this semester doing sports while we had so much free time. I reckon this activity will bring everyone closer where we get to play hard together and perhaps study hard together.

On that particular day itself, we planned to go for futsal. 15++ of us gathered together at genting klang's pizza hut and then we walked all the way to the futsal center. We had a great game that day knowing that Mechanical students owned those Mechatronic students nicely haha! Well, winning isn't the issue actually, most importantly is that we have a healthy sport to sweat it out together. After the game, everyone was so freaking exhausted as many of us weren't doing exercise frequently unlike those days we were back in high school. We had our lunch together in a big group and then we got home to rest. Soon as i got home it started raining and it's the best time to sleep. This day ended well when i finally found my new sport and peers.

Constipated look.

Thursday was an ill day for me. I had stomach aches again. A minor one to be specific. I spent the day resting at home after my lectures and slept earlier today after taking my medication. Thx ying for providing me the medicine. It works!

Friday is a terrible day for me. I sprained my ankle, it swells like a tumour and i could barely walk. I got that from a basketball game at Tarc and it hurts me even more as my housemate who got there with me left me walking alone. Diu! Nevertheless i still felt a little comforted when he buys me dinner as he gots home.

Saturday!!! Finally it's time to go home. Had 3 hours Dynamic lecture. 1 hour concentrating and next 2 hours listening to my mp3 and slumbering in the lecture hall. After lecture, mum came to picked me up as i couldn't walk to take bus and lrt home. I felt bad as mum had to come fetch me as promised yesterday even though she has migraine. Obviously i was touched by her sacrificing for me. If she'd told me she had migraine i'd endure the pain at my ankle to get myself home. MAMA, thx for everything i love you lotz!!! As i got home, i had my new haircut. Short-nya....:'(

This week was really a tough one to get over with. I'd better not slack so much and be more diligent in my studies. Of course sports shouldn't be excluded in my daily routine and my diet should be the first priority to ensure a better health while staying at setapak.

1 kissed me:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Yea, it's really vital to lead a balance lifestyle, to keep a balance meal and to keep a balance body... LOL