Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Fullfilling Yet Painful Week

It's been another week filled with contentment and a little pain in the ass due to some foolish circumstances. Here's again a summary of my 1 week in Setapak.

21/1/08 Monday

It's dad's birthday today!!!
Ah Ma and PaPa. PaPa and Ah Ma. Rhymes aint it?

I got home to Puchong after my class at 3. As usual, my family gathered today for a sumptuous dinner with Ah Ma along. My aging Ah Ma has not been in her best condition these few years. She has been always unsatisfied with a lot of things that is not a neccesity for her to care about. Sometimes when she get mad she says many things that weren't courteous. Initially she wasn't interested to join us for dinner after an hour long waiting for our late arrival due to the heavy rain that bringabout traffic jams everywhere. Dad the main event today has to persuade her while bringing out many reasons to ask her join us for dinner. All we want for her is to be happy though. Mum finally caught Ah Ma's attention when she says she wants Ah Ma to try out new food. Basically, what Ah Ma wanted was attention by us HAHA. She's getting more and more childish as she aged. Perhaps thats the trend nowadays of old folks. After dinner, we got back to Ah Ma's house for the cake cutting ceremony. Ah Ma was feeling better now with the potrayal of her cheerful smile. Present for dad? Nah, dad didn't really expect us to buy him things as he is always wise in spending money. Instead, we got him a card with lots of words of gratitude by us siblings. Once again, dad we wish you a ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND STAY HEALTHY ALWAYS!!!

22/1/08 Tuesday. Klang Trip Day 1

Classmates.

I've always heard so much about Klang but i've never been there personally being a local here in K.L. Luckily in Utar i get to have coursemates from all over Malaysia. My classmate Why Kit happened to be one of the locals in Klang. With his permission, 8 of us classmates gathered together to his place with him touring us.

We finally laid our footsteps on the Klang's territory. This place is none other than a K.L city except for those high rise buildings mushrooming in the city. We had also finally layed our sight on the largest Jusco Mall in Malaysia. It's Huge! Klang is a friendly place to me with most of the locals Hokkien Lang. Speaking about Hokkien Lang, I'm a disgrace to their Lang. I'm a Hokkien Lang who doesn't know how to speak Hokkien. Worst of all, i'm a local in K.L who can't speak Canto fluently. Haiz, really hard to communicate sometimes even with locals around here. I'm only confident using Mandarin and English. Not too bad gua?

At night, we had our dinner in one of the best ' Dai Chou' in Klang. This 'Dai Chou' in Klang itself has been doing business for more than 40 years. OMG their dishes were heavenly tasty!!!

After dinner it was time for futsal. Why Kit called his local friends to have a game with us. My right ankle wasn't fully recovered, but i just couldn't resist the temptation of futsal. Luckily, i wasn't hurt during the game and still managed to score goals. Man, i fucking love this sport!!! Haix didn't manage to get pics for futsal that day. Thx to Ying holding my camera without utlizing it. >.>

We went for a drink in one of the hawker center at Meru to quench our thirst and next we adjourned to Why Kit's place for a good night sleep.

Chit chatting.

Chit chatting 2.

Why Kit.

23/1/08 Wednesday. Klang Trip Day 2

Happy Thaipussam!! Wishing all indian folks in my dreams.

We got up at 9am today, packed out stuff, loaded them in the car and ready for...Home?..No not yet. It's Ba Kut Teh time!!! I've lived my life 20 years now till today i finally get to taste Klang's popular food delicacy. Klang's Ba Kut Teh is popular in the way that they have Ba Kut Teh cooked dry.

This is it but already kena sapu.

Mr. Prez.

Couple? I doubt so.

Fuiyoh!

-_-

Ba Kut Teh was just a warm up for today. After filling up our tummy, we went to GreenBox Karaoke at Jusco Mall to exercise our vocal cords. Crazy moments we had there...

OMG thai kwan is so high.

After our karaoke session. It's Goodbye to Klang.

C YA!

24/1/08 Thursday. I've Learnt My Lesson.

My fractured right ankle. PAINFUL!!!

There, i got this from my own stupidity to go play basketball without having my ankle recovered. In fact, i fractured it during a warm up game with those basketball dudes at tarc. Damn, i'm such a fool!!! Coincidently, my housemate who gone with me for basketball also hurt his ankle but not as serious as mine. Two of us help each other home while limping back. Haix, felt really awkward today of being such a clumsy person to hurt myself in such a foolish way. Tarc basketball court has to be the culprit to all my ankle injuries. By calculation, i've only played 2 perfect games without having any injuries of those many times i've been there. So, who's to be blamed?

26/1/08 Saturday. Relieved & 2 Weeks Self Ground

Finally bandaged. My doggy came to look after me.

Soon as i got home from setapak, bro fetched me to see the Chinese Physician for the 2nd time in 1 week. I told the physician that i stepped on a stone just now and hurt my ankle as i got off balanced. Obviously i was lying and i'm being caught for that. I'm being adviced to not go for outdoor activities for at least a month but i shortened it to 2 weeks myself. At least i still gave time for my ankle to recover. HAHA. The Chinese Physician purposely gave me a bandaged that is harder for me to walk as much as i want to. He also told me that as you walk, you'll be reminded to get more rest and not stress your ankle. Today i'm officially a disabled person, much rest is needed. Off to sleep now. Night all!!!

1 kissed me:

Penny Leong said...

nah !! see ! lol. not listening to doc larh. see your ankle now..aiksss. still want to shortened just 2 weeks !!!
better listen what the chinese physician told you... be a good boy merh. you sked next time can't play merh ..xD
you dont wan rest. your ankle wan to rest ar.. if not the ankle MOGOK den u noe. xD !