Saturday, February 2, 2008

End Of January 2008

Yeh, so i'm back to Puchong again and it's finally time to highlight some interesting events happened last week.

28/1/2008. Monday. Awkwardness

As usual, today's lecture is at 2pm. As usual also i purposely get up at 1pm just to skip lunch for the sake of saving money. Apparently, a big round China Fuji apple which i bought from Jusco is already sufficient to fullfill my hunger. Haha know what? i spend not more than RM 50 for 1 week, ahh.. not worth flattering anyway.

By the way, highlight for today was when i'm on the journey walking to school with my room mate till i met this one familiar face of a girl from UTAR. Apparently, this girl was heading the direction opposite of mine. It seems she was walking her way home while i was walking to the lecture hall. From a distance of
1o metre while looking at her looks i got a sudden acquaintance with that girl like i've met her somewhere. If i'm not mistakened, i think i met her at one camp i went last semester break. While we approach each other closer, i assumed she's the person i met before and without second thought i smiled at her while waving to her.

In return, i got this look from her.

-_-(Tulan pic from Kennysia.com)-_-

At the very moment, I knew i've mistakened her for my friend. Damn, her looks seriously resembles the friend of mine a lot. Not even her looks. Her hairstyle and body size has so much resemblance too.

Omg, after i walked passed her, I had a conversation with my room mate. Seemingly, my room mate witnessed that awkward scene of mine.

SH: Walau, you kao lui ar?
WY: WAHAHAHA..
SH: What?
WY: I thought she was one of my friend *smacks on my forehead*
SH: OMG, that look on her face.
WY: I think i've scared her. *giggles*
SH: (speechless).

I felt like hiding my face in the bag. How am i gonna react the next time i see her. Hopefully she doesn't tell her girl friends that this big guy(me) attempt to harass girls.

Damn, today is a real embarassment for me. If she'd smiled back, i think i'd feel lighter now.

29/1/2008. Tuesday. Yew's Culinary.

YahoooOOoo, our solid mechanic lecturer Dr Tshai announced that lab reports to be passed up after Chinese New Year break. Initially, i was stressing over my lab report on how to write my discussion. Having to discuss about that particular experiment was a real headache for me. In fact, Dr Tshai didn't even introduced us to that experiment and he started off with little procedures about that experiment and left half an hour later. Obviously, our experiment failed with the datas acquired wrong. Worst of all, the lab assistant told us to assume our results for the experiment. It doesn't matter anyway, i've laid my trust for my lab partner who is in the president's list last semester. I strongly believe, he'll get this settled. HAHA!!!

Rather than staying back at the library to settle my lab report, SH and i went to Jusco to stock up some stuff. Thinking that i've so much free time this week with holidays on wed and friday, i planned to cook my own meal later for lunch. And so, SH and i bought some ingrediets to cook spaghetti.

Here's my own recipe for a mouth watering spaghetti. Dummies, don't hesitate to take a look on my recipe if you don't know how to cook one.

Ingredients: 1 bottle of spaghetti sauce * can find it at any convenient stores*, 1 can of Campbell chicken soup, Pasta , milk.

Pasta
1. Boil one pot of water for 5 mins with added salt and oil.
2. Put in pasta to the boiling pot of water.
3. Boil it for another 5 mins.
4. Switch off the fire and leave the pasta to simmer for 10 mins.

Sauce
1. Add in 1/3 of spaghetti sauce, 1/3 of chicken soup, milk and water to dilute the thick sauce.
2. Cook till the mixture is boiled and it's ready to serve.

Note: Add in chicken meat or Parmesan cheese for a better taste. The above added ingredients are to be served for 2 person. Divide it yourself.

Easy aint it??!?!?
There you go....

Simple.

Yummylicious.

Slurrrp...

Muahaha, i was of course credited by my housemates for my cooking. I definately inherited that from my mum lolx!

31/1/2008. Thursday. Kickstart The Month Of February

Due to the approaching CNY break, most of the Tarcians and Utarians are readily going back to their hometown. Even my residence here at TBR has finally gain its own serenity when students gradually gone back to their hometown. Too bad, lectures were still held on Saturday and i'll have to stay back for another day.

After lecture today, i went for basketball with my coursemates at Tarc. Initially, i wasn't interested in playing while considering my recovering ankle. They told me this was just a practice for the upcoming 3 on 3 challenge held by Utar sports club. I agreed and i went for a couple of games. It seems we were unbeaten on the court. Hopefully we will emerge as champion for the 3 on 3 challenge soon. Challengers out there, BEWARE! I show no mercy!

On the way home after playing hoops, i met this girl again that made me so 'paiseh' on monday. It seems she was waiting for bus to go home while holding 2 hand luggages. At my astonishment, she smiled back this time when she saw me. Actually i wanted to apologize for being such a jerk that day haha but due to time constrain i'll have to hurry back home and rush to genting klang to meet my friends at 7pm. I guess she understands that i've mistakened her for someone.

I was fashionably late for 15 minutes when i finally reached Genting Klang. Luckily, somoene got there even later than me. Actually today we coursemates gathered together to embrace the month of February at the same time a farewell to each other before we leave for our hometown.

Suprisingly, many Utarians were there too. What a coincidence.

Friends.

cheeky side of me.

I'm steamy hot <3>

Soon as i got home, i had a mild fever. Damn, my body immune system has deteriorated a lot ever since i started staying out. I need more nutrients!!! Started to feel a little nostalgic now. I missed mum's dishes a lot. Always healthy and tasted the best!


0 kissed me: