Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum & Farewell To Pin

Today the 8th of January 2008 is my mummy's birthday and at the same time it was pin's departure day to U.S.

I got up at 8am today and continue sleeping when i'm alerted by an sms by my course rep saying that class was cancelled. Finally i manage to wake up again at 1:30pm and left my student house 15 minutes later after having a speedy bath.

The rain still doesn't want to spare me as it pours heavily along my journey home. I got stucked in traffic jam and the train arrival delayed that took me 4 hours before i finally reached home.

Finally i got home at 6 pm and i barely had any rest when dad asked my siblings and i to get ready for dinner. Mum the 'main event' actually got home at 8 something while we siblings were waiting for her arrival. It's mum's habit to always be late so we're literally used to it. We havent really got a chance to wish her Happy Birthday when the moment she entered the car. She has been on the phone along the way to the restaurant. Thats 'harsh' mum...haha!! But nvm, mum's busy doing business to help out in our family so we should basically respect her whatever.

We arrived at a vegetarian restaurant recommended by a friend of mum named the " Sky Garden Cuisine" if i'm not mistaken. This restaurant is really one of a kind with its dishes cooked in western style but were all vegetarian. For example the fried chicken that looks so alike with its inner filling mushrooms rather than real chicken meat. Besides, the decoration of the entire restaurant is so European where you get the feeling of you dining in a 5 star restaurant except for our attire that doesn't blends well with the setting. By the way, thanks to my elder bro for treating us for this dinner today. It's more than meaningful to us as a family and also to the 'main event'.

After dinner, we got home and i had to leave home again to meet Pin at the airport before he leave to U.S. I fetched along wan xin who stays at my residence and fled to the airport. We arrived there in time having to see the next 'main event', Ah thong and Evonne there together with Pin's dad. We had limited time together taking photos and chit chatting around before Pin finally left us. Everyone of us get to give him a farewell hug before he entered the departure hall. I got the feeling where everyone hold back their feelings while waving to him as he vanished from our sight. Pin's dad even brought out a joke at that very moment while looking at his only son leaving from home to a faraway land. I believe Pin's dad was the one having hard time holding back his feelings as he barely lay a sight on Pin while he left us. By the way Pin, if you happen to bump into my blog, i'd wish you again the very best for this year and years to come. Take care and never forget your friends back here in Malaysia. We miss ya LOTZ dude!


before leaving


I got home 15 mins later from the airport and still managed to sing along Happy Birthday to Mum and have some cakes again from Secret Recipe. The birthday ceremony ended real fast as mum wasn't feeling at her best. She tends to get herself fed up when she has unfinished duty. Dad wasn't happy with that attitude of mum making a fuss over a small matter. They both got upstairs without having cakes. We siblings were stunt over mum's attitude and we got to bed very soon after having a taste on that yummy chocolate indulgence cake.

This spectacular day is really tiring to me but at least i've played my part well as a son and also a friend to the two 'main event' in my life.

Good night! Cheers!

1 kissed me:

Penny Leong said...

elo.happy birthday to your mommy =)