Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back To Uni Life...

3 months of holiday ends has just ended in a blink of an eye. My 2nd semester of my degree has finally commenced on the 7th of January. I'm still living in a holiday mood and going back to my student house at setapak is really dreadful for me.

I had to go back to my house at Setapak on Sunday just to clean up that horrendous mess in my room filled with filthy dust. I had a terrible flu after that as my nose is sensitive to dust. Luckily for dinner i got my housemates to ' da pao' for me, so walking out to buy myself dinner isn't a neccesity and i finally get to rest.

1st day of my 2nd semester this year is nothing happening. As usual, i get to class in time listening to the lecturer mumbling in front without knowing what this class is about. Class ends at 3pm and i skipped Bahasa Malaysia subject as i'm getting an exemption for that subject.

After that, i get to spend some quality time with my classmates at Jusco. I spent 14 bucks for my favourite butter cookies and 5 bucks for four apples to ensure a better digestion in my tummy.

At 6pm i had an appointment with a friend i met from a camp i participated last November. She's currently a student in Tarc working part time in a direct selling company and she's willing to share with me her business. In spite of the free time i had, i was thinking why not? So i actually agreed to go and take a look at her office somewhere at Klcc.

Suprisingly she was working under Lamp Berger. I had actually heard many unpleasant feedbacks from this direct selling company until i had a glimpse at their place. I've been taken to a tour around their office with the many lamps they have, cosmetics and spa. Besides i'm also been introduced to many high profile people there and being asked for my opinions and much more about their company. Along my tour at their office until i'm back home i've heard different urges to participate in their business. I was literally tired when they gave me loads of advices when i told them i need time to consider.

Indeed i can see that individuals working in this company can earn millions of bucks in fact lots more. Their marketing plan is unique and their working culture is different. I admire that and i understand that a working employee can never earn that much of an income in many years. No offence ya if you're one of them lamp bergers, if you think we have a poor person's mindset please do not condemn on us. If you'd been rich stay proud then, at least respect people on their choices made. Thx ^_^.

1 kissed me:

Penny Leong said...

woo...hectic day huh xD
take care (: