Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rain Rain Screw You!

For those of you who thinks this raining season is the best weather ever you wish to had, i have two words for you, screw you! you got me? SCREW YOU!

Eat my buku lima!

This december's raining season has messed up my plans. First of all, it rains everytime i wanna go for a jog and even during afternoons where i usually go for basketball. The worst part is, the timing of rain is not right, it rains like 1 hour before i go for basketball leaving the court wet and slippery. Seriously, i reckon the sky doesn't want me to slim down.

Apart from that to make things worst, my holiday plans were all screwed. Initially a bunch of friends and i planned to visit ipoh and go for a thrilling adventure at perak's famous Gua Tempurung and next to Pulau Pangkor. Due to the F*ing rain, the water in the cave is suppose to rise up to a certain degree where it is not possible for some F*ing adventure we had looked forward to. As for Pangkor island, it may be affected by the rain too .Therefore it is also cancelled.

Next!! My most anticipating trip to Taman Negara is also cancelled. I was having a good sleep this morning when the organizer rang me up telling me that the expedition was cancelled. Basically the pouring rain has caused landslide at one of the roads that bringabout traffic disorder, disabling us to enter the forest reserved area. That moment when she told me it was cancelled, i was like oh i ccccccccc...wtf!!(whispering inside me). Ahh, know who's the culprit behind all those cancellations? The F*king rain A.K.A The Sweep Star (translated from cantonese).

Ah, my coming trip to christmas island shall compensate those fun and enjoyment that i lost hopefully! I better pray hard that christmas island is not affected by rain as well. Hopefully, nothing spoils my plans for that few days. Rain Rain, spare me plzzzzzzz!!!!!have some mercy!!!!! albeit i've screwed you many times in this post.

4 kissed me:

Anonymous said...

haih~ so pity lol~
haha...actually i would likes to tell u tat i m one of them tat u need to screw lol~ somehow i likes dis rain season wahaha...since all ur plan been canceled, i think i need to do something for u...ask for continue rain ?? haha...no la...pray for u lol~ hehe

Penny Leong said...

hmm..raining ar. bring umbrella lorh.ahha
that's what in my mind larh.hehe
always raining. den i always waer siliper to go out only *duno whether spelled correcly' den bring umbrella . bus stop all crowded with ppl. lol. the sky is grey. that's what raining meant to me now lorh.haha
working time. rain.not big effect geh. but if when the time i want to go back home ar. die lerh.haha. no place for me to stand in the not-so-spacious bus stop.lol.haha.

lol. plan cancelled becoz of rain..hmm..poor thing. and i noe u've sick rite .. is it becoz of rain too hurh ?
=D
anyway.take care larh.have fun !

Isaac88cyp said...

hahah..dun worry bro.. when i go back sure wont rain..i will bring back SNOW~ lol

Anonymous said...

u like outdoor activities so much.haha. but the rain spoil all ur plan.why dun you choose some indoor activities? hope the rain wont spoil ur coming Christmas plan.have a nice day!