Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Recent Of Me

Elo00000oooo there! I have officially created my own blog not long ago, tempting right??Lolz. Damn, i'm a noob in using this blog, sorry if the layout looks dull will do some research then.

Aight! recently i'm having my 3 months semester break, did nothing much actually. My peers had all went to work to earn some extra income but I didn't. Haha you can say that i'm lazy or what but this holiday shall be my best holiday ever. Over the past few months i've thought over many things. Most of them were about myself. I started to think what kinda person i am now, how do i mirror my self in front of my peers. Bla bla bla lotz of them. I've also thought about my future and how do i perceive myself in few years time and what do i want to achieve. Till then, i've began to understand myself even better. It's quite embarassing to admit that few years back i'm acting really naive and stupid sometimes. I guess this shall be the time to become somebody mature and someone useful to everbody.

Of cuz thinking without acting wouldn't bear the results. Part of what i'm thinking is slimming myself. Wahaha laugh all you want. Many people says that i'm drinking 'fei shui' (cantonese term) it means i'm 'expanding' sideways instead of shrinking. I began to feel hurt sometimes when people like my parents says that i look so really fat! One of the days an aunt came to my house and brought a device that weighs the virtual age of a person depending on the amount of FATS and whatsoever chemistry thingy that they have in their body. Know what?!? I aged 36!!FUCK!!! That device is being so mean! ><" DAmn, i used to be really fit few years back! Therefore, part of my semester break is doing intense workout. Been doing weights, sit-ups, basketball almost every afternoon and run run run in the morning and evening! I'm being so determined this time to prove them wrong! wrong! wrong! To be frank, i do really feel overweight and i guess those insults that i heard are for my own good. Th..hha...aank you..uu >.> humph!

Ha, recently i've also went to do some charity. I went to assist in a 3 days 2 nights primary school camp at seremban forest reserved as a helper and also a counsellor. Basically, we are the kid's papa and mama. We'll have to take good care of them and must never keep them off our sight. It's been really fun getting along with kids although it's tired sometimes as there are always few of the kids who are hyperactive. Sometimes when i stood at a corner and observe them having fun with themselves or having their meals quietly, i'll try to relate them to myself. I found that being a kid is really the best thing ever in ones life! As they do not have to face the reality world outside which i rated really BAD by living in their own fantasy world! No worries as they have the best guidance and care from their parents. It really makes me feel touched and contented at the same time as i felt how lucky i was being in the teh's family.

During the few days camp we had alot of interaction with the kids. There was a task given to every group where they have to present a show in that particular day's evening where we have a parent and camper ceremony depending on the given task. Well, my group was asked to sing and dance. Haha, this is where the kids helped me the most. I was seriously blank at that time knowing that the show is in few hours time and we have to figure out how to sing the song and choreograph our dance moves. The kids began to give me loads of ideas. It's really cute where they yelled at me " Lao shi!! Lao shi!! why not this? why not that?" haha till then i know what to do for their show by combining ideas originated from them. The show was presented well and i really felt touched completing a task together with those kids. Initially, they were really afraid as there are like hundred over parents who came to see their precious ones. After the performance, they came hugging me saying that it was really fun. From that moment, i felt like i've given what the kids want... Love ^.^ Throught this camp, i felt like i've grown knowing i can get along well with kids and much more.


Back home, it's the same routine everyday. Exercise and exercise!!!. It's the last month of my semester break and soon to end...sob sob...but i still have plans. Recently, just went to Pikom Pc fair at KLCC convention centre. Bought a hyper audio set for my bro, and a 1gb mp3 player for myself. Whee..finally got myself an mp3 player! Cheap cheap one la..!

Soon, i will be visiting our national forest reserved also known as taman negara. Gonna camp there for few days. Hope it'll be fun! And next will be visiting christmas island!! yay...will be spending this year's christmas there. Too bad have to reject invites from my dear friends! sorry ha, promise to buy you souveneirs la! After that, i've my time reserved for my 'heng dai' who is currently studying in US Minnesota State. So, girls who wanna date me..sorry la! Next time k?..wakkaka!!!

Aight! Thats all about the recent me! How do u like me?

BB! signing off to sleep!

4 kissed me:

Penny Leong said...

anyway.hi.this guy ar. so excited as he has posted his FIRST blog ever.haha.lol. so excited.lol.

Regarding to the 1st part, yea. we should always THINK about what we want and wad to achieve.that's what we called life. umm..a successful life.haha.

and the 2nd part, FAT ?! haha. nope larh. you still okay wert.lol. cannot be too skinny der, if too skinny den girls hug that time, not warm adee.hahahahah..xD
kidding nia *

and lastly, ur camp. i think its nth to comment about that. i just can see the loveable side of you.haha. keep it up. =D and you know you're happy and very satisfied with it. haha. xD that's is.!

yea.. take care and enjoy your holidays.yea.souvenirs.haaa.lol. say until like many girls date you xD ..blehhhh >.<

end.

Isaac88cyp said...

hahaha.. dude.. got blog d wo~ not bad not bad..

haiya bro.. u are not fat k!! this is call MAN!! tell u what.. ur body in US is very popular wan..
not like me so skinny..cannot use physical to attract girls~ lol

So touching la..mentioned abt me in your first post..hahaha..aiyaya.. many girls wanna date you?? good la.. no need lecture d~ lol
dun forget my souvenir oo~ kekeke

cant believe can see you within a week!!

Y.P- who staying in Sucky MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLF territory..

kelly said...

hahahaha..not bad a good starting...bt ur 1st post quite long ar...



-yikyoong-

Penny Leong said...

'the recent of me'
copyrighted.peiyee.
*approved by peiyee to use as WEY YEW 1st blog post*

hahaaaa xD